So Brian Michael Bendis claims that nobody can guess the ending to the forthcoming Age of Ultron series and maybe he's right but here are some distinct possibilities:
* Ultron’s advanced computing power will reveal that somebody miscounted and the Marvel Universe is actually 617.
* The biggest shocker in comics history – after Ultron is defeated he never ever appears again.
* Ultron marries Aunt May.
* Ultron learns that his OS is Android and that means ... uh just finish this one yourself
* Ultron gets a job on Fox News – pitches a fit when he mis-predicts the next election.
* Ultron still waits for Godot.
* Ultron will discover he has no SD slot and must store everything in the cloud.
* Ultron turns out to be Kang and therefore (or maybe there-not) Dr Doom.
* Just as a huge battle reaches its peak Ultron will wake up, turn over in bed and tell Suzanne Pleshette “I just had the strangest dream”.
* Two words: ice cream