* Are people who back into parking spaces always jerks?
* Just got Hammer Films: Icons of Horror Collection which has a sticker saying "Fan Approved Artwork!" Really? Did they honestly get any fan(s) to approve and why would they think this is an important enough selling point to create separate stickers?
* The Garfield Minus Garfield book isn't as good as the website because it also includes the original strips, removing some of its mystery.
* "Ad Agency Says It Wasn't To Blame For SyFy Rebranding" - Guess even these ad folk have some smidgen of sense.
* First reports from those Warner Bros 150 custom DVD titles are that at least some are older and less-than-ideal transfers. That $20 price is becoming even less attractive.
* It's National Poetry Month so visit Poem-A-Day.